Video watch Christine Dacera CCTV FOOTAGE. Screengrabs of CCTV film showed the hours paving the way to the passing of a 23-year-old airline steward who was discovered inert in a Makati lodging on New Year’s Day.
Christine Dacera CCTV FOOTAGE
In one screen capture dated December 31, 11:38 p.m., Christine was seen conveying her heels and a wine glass adjacent to two people outside Room 2209.
In another screen snatch, dated January 1, 3:22 a.m., Christine was seen shoeless conversing with three men, while one other person was looking on at them from the entryway of a room.
Only seconds after the fact, Christine could be seen conversing with one person, while two different men were seen leaving and three more were looking on from the finish of the passage.
The recording is being evaluated by police with the record of landline phones.
Dacera was discovered dead in the bath around the early afternoon of January 1.
“Hindi po natin masasabi. It very well may be conceivable na meron siyang na-take or it very well may be conceivable na merong pinainom sa kanya reluctantly or hindi niya alam,” Metro Manila police boss Police Brigadier General Vicente Danao Jr. said.
“Hindi dad natin masabi talaga kasi wala pong nakakita sa aktwal na pangyayari at wala rin pong makapagsabi kung namatay ba siya sa assault or meron blast pinainom sa kanya,” he added.
Three individuals have so far been seized and accused of assault with crime in association with Dacera’s passing, while nine others are still on the loose.
“In the event that you don’t have anything to stow away, at that point siguro I would encourage you to willfully give up yourselves sa police headquarters. Kung takot po kayong sumurrender, puwede po kayong magpasama sa mga abogado ninyo, puwede rin po kayong pumunta sa simbahan, samahan ng pari. Kasi kung wala naman kayong kasalanan, e bakit kayo magtatago?” Danao asked.
He additionally cautioned the individuals who were most recently seen with Dacera against standing by excessively well before showing up before specialists.
“Kasi pag lumabas ‘yung warrant of capture, e baka manlaban kayo. Alam niyo na sa’n kayo pupunta,” Danao undermined.
The local chief likewise said the lodging the board might be held at risk for the episode.
“In the event that their room is just useful for four, dapat dalawa lang [ang occupants] kasi GCQ (general network isolate) dad tayo ngayon e. So for what reason did they permit ‘yung gano’n karami? Two rooms, ten individuals. So it’s now an infringement of the IATF rule,” he said.
The Department of Tourism has just arranged the City Garden Grand Hotel to clarify why it ought not be suspended after Dacera’s demise.
The casualty’s dispossessed family is likewise looking at protests against the foundation.
Makati police, in the interim, said Dacera knew the inn administrator, who was even with them at the gathering.